Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brain Break From School

Another school year has ended. Yip-yip-yahoo! (Bittersweet memories.)

Now it's time to relax and enjoy some down time.
Here is a guilt-free drinkable dessert that I have discovered.

I am a chocolate lover.  I can eat chocolate anytime, anywhere, but the calories do add up. So I came across this wonderfully delicious tea made by The Republic of Tea Company, Strawberry Chocolate Tea. (Cuppa Chocolate Teas) Please click on the picture below to link to their website. Also, you can find their products in some stores.
Boil water, pour it in a cup, add a tea bag, let it infuse for 5 to 7 minutes. (Sometimes I microwave a cup of water for 3 minutes instead of boiling a kettle of water.) Add a little sweetener and stir. I add a squirt of Mio Liquid water enhancer, Berry Pomegranate, it's zero calories. The combination is so delicious!

Sometimes I let the tea cool and then pour it over ice, making it an iced drink. 
Yum-yum-yum. Oh yeah, so good!

My other favorite from their website is Hibiscus Coconut.
The nice thing about these teas is they are caffeine-free. So you can drink them all day long!

Enjoy and relax! You deserve it!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment