Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

FREE - Paper Fish Craft Template

I had a fun week teaching at Vacation Bible School!

The theme was ocean centered. So I needed to come up with a few extra crafts. I saw a paper fish craft on Pinterest, but could not find a template for it anywhere. It was a free draw craft.

So I decided to make my own template, because that would suit my needs better. The fish folds down and then opens up to reveal its sharp teeth.
The kids really had fun coloring it and playing with it during free time.

If you are interested in making a fun fish craft below is the link to the template. Please click through to Teachers pay Teachers to download the FREE template with picture directions.


Happy Summer!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment