Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Monday, January 3, 2022

All About My 100th Day of School

 Happy New Year 2022!

May the new year bring you good health, happiness, and lots of new friendships!

The month of January is a refreshing month for me. The weather is cool and crisp (no snow) and gets my brain "a thinking". I actually come out of hibernation long before the springtime. So I'm starting new projects and trying to finish earlier ones.

But until then the 100th day of school is quickly approaching. I know you all have wonderful 100th day activities. But, perhaps you may want to add just one more resource from my TPT store.

This is a fun activity that gets kids sharing their thoughts and experiences about their 100th day of school. It also encourages students to read, write, and share.

Have a wonderful January!

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment