Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Diggin' Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs have fascinated me every since I was a kid.  It's still the same with the kids today.  Mention dinosaurs and you hear, "Ooooooh, yes!."  They get very excited about the subject.  This week the leprechauns will be leaving back to Ireland on the 17th.  After they leave we are going to start my dinosaur unit called Diggin' Dinosaurs.  There are a lot of Easter activities out there, however, some of the parents in my classroom are sensitive about the holiday and I respect that.  So off we go back into time, the Mesozoic Era.

I found this website: http://millersfossils.com/fossil-replicas.php
Miller's Fossils - you can buy fossil replicas for a great price.  I bought a few of them and my students love studying them!



I'm Diggin' It!
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Just found you on TPT...would love it if you stopped by and followed me! Happy blogging!

    ~Tanya
    http://www.aplusfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I will be happy to follow you. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb,
    Thank you for your support. I just "Grabbed Your Button". I enjoy following your blog.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete