Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LAUGH OUT LOUD #3

SOMETIMES HARD WORK CAN BE EMBARRASSING!
Teachers try everything to get through to their students.  One day I was teaching a math lesson.  I was trying so hard to get my first graders to think.  After putting my heart into the math lesson, I wanted the students to respond with the correct answer.  So I said to the class, "I wonder what the answer could be?  Hmmm, Hmmm."  I said it louder, "I wonder what the answer could be?"  Blank looks were on their faces.  Silence in the room.  Then one girl raised her hand.  Finally, I was relieved.  She said, "How could you not know the answer?  You've been doing this for years!"
(Wow!  Sock it to the teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment