Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Back From Peru!

Hello Everyone,
Yesterday my husband and I got back from our vacation.  Wow!  It was quite an adventure and so much fun.  We went to Peru for 12 days.  We flew to Lima, then went to Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Ica.  Here are a few pictures.

Riding donkeys in the Sacred Valley.


Hiking in Machu Picchu.


Rock Climbing & Zip Line in the Sacred Valley.


Dune buggy riding & sand boarding in Ica.


Hope you are enjoying your vacation!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Peru! I'm not sure about the Zip Line though! lol

    I'm your newest follower. :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted,
    You would love Peru it was quite an adventure. I visited your lovely blog and I am now following you also.
    Enjoy your day.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete