Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fun Things from Pinterest

I love all the sharing that goes on in Pinterest.  I have a board called, Classroom Favorites.

I thought it might be fun to share some of the things that I have found and added to my Classroom Favorites list.  If you would like to go directly to my Pinterest board please click here.
Classroom Favorites

Here are some of my recent favorites:
Please click on the pictures and it will link back to the original posts.

A kid friendly and interesting You Tube video about the groundhog.  Wonderful for Groundhog day!


Discovering tiny sight words in snowflakes.


A frozen, saturated sponge in a bag makes an icepack that won't drip all over when it melts. Great for the classroom.


Freeze pink milk cubes or juice heart cubes.  Great for class parties.


Sight word hockey! So much fun to play!


Cute and easy snowman door.


Bread ties keep tape end hand and easy to get to.


Love these easy and fun ideas!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment