Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Leprechaun Chase

Tomorrow is March 1 and the leprechauns are on their way to visit to your classroom.

Watch out!  They are very sneaky and love to play tricks in your classroom. I know this is true because I have seen it happen in my own classroom.

As a matter of fact, my family and I took a vacation to Ireland one summer. We had a lovely time.  It was so interesting and so much fun.

What did you say?
Did you ask me if I saw a leprechaun?
Yes, I sure did! He gave me quite a chase but I finally caught him.

I caught it all on camera.  Please click below and watch my leprechaun adventure.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Kathy

P.S.
If you haven't been to my Teachers Pay Teachers store please pop on over and take a look at my Leprechaun in the Classroom product and make a little of your own leprechaun magic.



No comments:

Post a Comment