Welcome

WELCOME! Sit, read, relax, laugh, share stories and teaching ideas.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Drop Your Frowns!

I love this!
During spring break last week, I spent a week vacationing in Sedona, Arizona.

I went to the Western Dinner & Show at Blazin' M Ranch in Cottonwood. It was very entertaining and lots of fun! One of my favorite parts was right when you walked in the gate was this sign, "Welcome - Drop your frowns in this here bucket and pick 'em up when you leave."

In other words, get ready to have fun! (Leave your problems outside!)

I think this would be great to post right outside our classroom doors.  So both, parents and students can read it!!!


Here I am enjoying the rugged high-desert rock faces and remarkable vistas!


Thank you Arizona for a wonderful time!
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment